The Rhone Rangers mission is to educate the public on Rhone varietal wine grapes grown in America and to promote the production and enjoyment of these wines, with emphasis on integration into our daily lives.
The focus for 2018 and beyond is for Rhone Rangers to be a voice in advocating the category of American Rhone wines. Strategically your organization is shifting away from consumer events and back to the fundamentals of education and awareness for the American Rhone Category. Rhone Rangers members will benefit from:
- Public relations opportunities
- A new digital media presence with enhanced winery listings with the launch of the new website www.rhonerangers.org
- Promotional opportunities for members to connect with consumers/ buyers
- Support the active chapters who have found success in regional focused events
- New is a partnership with WiVi, the largest industry gathering on the Central Coast presented by Wine Business Monthly (WBM) scheduled Wednesday, March 21, 2018. Rhone Rangers is the non-profit partner. Watch for opportunities, including a Rhone seminar and our annual meeting.
Moving ahead Rhone Rangers will seek partnerships where member wineries can participate in thematic tastings, seminar opportunities and unique promotions focused in the American Rhone category. We will also support the active regional chapters who have successful hosted events on a smaller scale providing additional member value.
As we reinvent your organization we’ll live within our financial means focusing on these areas:
- Act as a clearing house for events or other organizations (i.e., Boston Wine Expo, BevX, American Wine Society, etc.) who want to offer a Rhone Rangers-themed seminar, pavilion or experience at their events, providing outreach opportunities to consumers, distributors and trade in key markets of interest.
- Digital Media - Maintain www.rhonerangers.org with enhanced winery profiles, an events calendar, chapter activities, and information about American Rhone wines.
- Compliance – Serve as the umbrella that contracts for legal, insurance, and tax necessities for the chapters.
- Coordinate cost-sharing on pay-to-play event opportunities.
- Promote Rhone Rangers-themed events, whether organized by its chapters, like-minded partners, or as elements of other events, to its mailing list.
- Act as an informational clearing house about American Rhone wines to the media, coordinating with member vintner spokespersons where appropriate.
- Growers with less than 40 acres of Rhone type grapes: $125
- Growers with more than 40 acres of Rhone type grapes: $350
Please join! Complete your application and submit it with your credit card payment or print out and mail with your credit card information or check for the appropriate amount.
Please make checks payable to: The Rhone Rangers
PO Box 1724
Paso Robles, CA 9344