Regional Chapter Events
The Rhone Rangers, in addition to the national organization, have several chapters: North Coast of California, El Dorado (Sierra Foothills), Paso Robles (Central Coast of California), and Santa Barbara (Southern California). Each chapter organizes local events, to supplement the schedule of major cities we visit each year. Scheduled events are listed below:
2016 Paso Robles Rhone Rangers "Varietal Nights" Series
The 2016 Varietal Nights lineup is:
- January 19 (at Derby) Petite Sirah
- March 8 (at Thacher) Red Rhone Blends
- April 19 (at Alta Colina) Mourvedre Seminar & Tasting
- May 24 (Adelaida Cellars) Rosé
- June 21 (at Eberle) White Rhone Wines of Summer
- August 16 (at Cass Winery) BBQ Dinner & Tasting of Best White & Red Rhone
- September 16 (at Tooth & Nail) Grenache
- December 6 (at Niner) Holiday sit-down dinner & Syrah tasting
- SAVE THE DATE: Rhone Rangers Paso Robles Experience February 19 - Broken Earth Winery
June 21 White Rhone Wines of Summer - Eberle Winery
Tuesday, June 21 | 5:30pm - 7:30pm | $25 per person
Celebrate summer with a white Rhone wine tasting with 25 Paso Robles Rhone Ranger wineries!
Small bites and artisan cheese pairings plus live music complete this HOT TUESDAY VARIETAL NIGHT!
For information on all the varietal nights, and for tickets when they go on sale, be sure to become a fan of Paso Robles Rhone Rangers on Facebook.